Select any three optional subjects, not more than one from the following sets:
- English, Hindi (Elective)
- Fine Arts (Drawing & Painting), Sculpture, Economics
- Psychology, Mathematics, Quantitative Techniques, History
- Home Science, Physical Education, Computer Science
- Political Science, Indian Classical Dance
- Music Vocal, Music Instrumental, Philosophy
- Psychology Honours- a two year programme for B.A. (II and III Year students)
- Graduates with B.A. can opt for: Teaching Profession, Competitive Exams conducted for All India Civil Services, Banking, Insurance etc.
- Graduates with B.A. (Psychology Hons) have the following programme outcomes: Psychology Teachers; Counsellors in Schools and Colleges; Rehabilitation Centres; Independent Practice as Psychologists etc.
- Graduates with B.Sc. (Economics) have an edge in: Indian Economic Services, Indian Statistical Services, Planning Commission, National Sample Survey, Central Statistical Organization etc.
- Graduates with B.A./B.Sc. (Economics) are eligible for P.G. Courses: M.A., M.B.A., M.C.A., M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.), M.Sc. (I.T.), M.Sc. (Mathematics), M.A. (Economics) etc.