The term Electronic commerce (or E-Commerce) refers to the use of an electronic medium to carry out commercial transactions. It is a 3 year undergraduate course comprises 6 semesters.
Digital marketing for ecommerce businesses is extremely effective to catch attention and convert prospects to customers. With a combination of various tools and strategies, you can attract prospective customers. It includes E-mail Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Quora Marketing, PPC, Adsense Marketing, Mobile Marketing, etc.
- Entrepreneurial skills and knowledge needed to develop start-up businesses
- Exercise practice-oriented teaching based on case studies and real-world examples
- Key skills on strategic decisions, regarding innovation and technology management,
- How to leverage new models in business and e-commerce to increase profitability
- Successful social media and digital marketing techniques
- Real-world application of digital marketing and e-commerce methods
- How to market yourself and your products more effectively & efficiently
- Gain an understanding on the importance of security, privacy, and ethical issues as they relate to E-Commerce
Future Specialization –
- M.Sc. IT/CS