Students with 10+2 from a recognised board or equivalent examination are eligible to apply.
ABOUT THE COURSE
B.A. is a 3-year degree course. A student will study a total of five subjects each year. While 2 subjects are compulsory- General English and General Punjabi*; a student will select any 3 subjects from the following list. The combination once finalised in the first year remain the same throughout the graduation.
(* The students, from Punjab, who haven’t studied Punjabi in their Class X, will study Basic Punjabi. The students from outside Punjab may opt for Basic Punjabi or History & Culture of Punjab)
Select any three optional subjects, not more than one from the following sets:
- English (Elective), Hindi (Elective)
- Fine Arts (Drawing & Painting), Sculpture, Economics
- Psychology, Mathematics, Quantitative Techniques, History
- Home Science, Physical Education, Computer Science
- Political Science, Indian Classical Dance
- Music Vocal, Philosophy
- Music Instrumental, Philosophy
- Psychology Honours - A two-year programme for B.A. (II and III Year students)
- English Honours - A two-year programme for B.A. (II and III Year students)
- Vocational Subject - Fashion Design and Garment Construction